The following was copied from the site linked above on May 8, 2020. Please use the link above to view the most recent information.
In-person sobriety support meetings are not an exempted activity under the stay at home order. These types of gatherings are restricted in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 between households and protect Minnesotans most vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19. Sobriety support groups are encouraged to provide virtual meetings or meetings by telephone for members who need assistance and support during this trying time. Please refer to the following resources to learn more about accessing remote sobriety support:
- Find online meetings in the Minneapolis area
- Find online meetings in the St. Paul area
- National and international online meetings database
- Resources provided by Alcoholics Anonymous for finding and creating online meetings.
- Resources on finding and participating in virtual meetings
- Resources on virtual meetings in Minnesota
- Cocaine Anonymous online resources nationwide and in Minnesota
- Electronic meetings for family member support groups related to Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- SMART Recovery online meeting database
- National substance use and mental health resources
- Minnesota substance use and mental health resources