July 2021

i Monday September 27, 2021 by



July 18, 2021 


The Board Meeting opened with the Serenity Prayer at 5:05 pm.  Introductions were made and the Twelve Traditions were read by Noah D.


Board members present:  Sean M., Pat B., Noah D., John F, Joe H. Brian O., Joe H.,and Jean D.


Board members absent:   Daren G., Martha D.


Guests: Ricky, Mark, Adam


Secretary's Report:  Martha was not present, but had emailed the June Board Meeting minutes and did not receive any suggested corrections.  Jean made a motion to approve the June minutes.    Joe seconded the motion and the motion passed.


Treasurer's Report:  There were no June financial documents (Donation Summaries, Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets and Wells Fargo banking statements) ready for presentation to the Board.  June documents will be reviewed at August Board Meeting.


Visitor Questions and Concerns:  none



Committee Reports: 


Literature & Medallions:  Noah will order medallions.


Facilities Maintenance:  Pat noted that we need furnace filters.  Joe will get.  Pat will flush the coffee maker to help with water level and proper fill.


Publications & Public Relations:  John will complete the newsletter and order schedule cards.


Supplies:  Joe will obtain supplies for the Annual Picnic; will reach out to Daren for list of what to get.


House Security:  Sean noted we need literature cabinet keys; will reach out to Daren or Jerry.



Old Business:


Google voice rotation:  Sean will volunteer for a second month.


Gopher State:  John got check to submit to Gopher State for Hospitality Suite.  Mark will make sloppy joe sliders on Friday and chili on Saturday. Mark will get the supplies and DAS will reimburse.  House will have donuts (Saturday am) and pizza for Saturday lunch.  Coffee and coffee supplies will need to go from the House to the hospitality room.  We will need a volunteer to help keep an eye on the hospitality room.  Ricky, Mark and Jean will help.  To open the suite, we will need someone willing to put a credit card on file for damages.  We will discuss at August Board Meeting. Ricky and another Alano club member have a separate room that can be used as an overflow room.  Ricky is providing his own food and coffee.  DAS is not responsible for their suite or supplies.


Chris B did not attend to discuss 4th Step Workshop.


Closed with the Lord’s Prayer at 6:01pm. 



Respectfully submitted,

Jean D.